Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Yesterday

Yesterday Paul and I went into Greenock to get presents for people. We went to the Oak Mall which I didn't like cos people bang into you constantly and there is a guy walking around in a Santa suit, he waved at me, I didn't like it, in Woolworths there was a childs puzzle and you re-arrange the pieces, it was very annoying because I really wanted to correct it but Paul wouldn't let me cos we were standing in the line, it was very frustrating. On the upside I was wearing a cool hat, unfortunately no pictures of the hat though. Also we found this new place called SUBWAY. I had only previously heard about it on Glenn Humplik's blog and on South Park with that Jared guy. We went in and I had to make a lot of decisions first we choose 2 Meatball Marinaras then the guy kept asking a lot of questions, don't remember what all the questions were but there was a lot. Anyway thumbs sideways on Oak Mall, thumbs up on SUBWAY and thumbs up on my hat.

Paul took a picture of Leonnie's house on the bus ride home, again don't like busses, they smell weird, there was a drunk guy that fell onto another passenger, AND MOST OF ALL Granny Mitchell was on the bus and totally ignored me and Paul!!!!!!! I know she has done this to Leonnie too! Why must you be so rude Granny Mitchell?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

My name is Niki Rooney and I emailed you recently about a short film I'm making. I was worried that perhaps you hadn't received the email as my computer has been up to a lot of mischief lately. I'm holding auditions this Friday 20th Jan and wondered if you'd be able to attend. We'd really like to see you there.

If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, then I guess you didn't get my email. If that's the case, then please email me at Daisyeatsspoons@hotmail.com and I'll get back to you with more information about the film, roles available etc.

Sorry if it feels like I'm pestering you! I'm just trying to get an idea of how many people we'll be auditioning this week.

Hope to hear from you soon, Laura.

Regards,

Niki Rooney
Napier University, Edinburgh.