Thursday, December 07, 2006

Request

I was reading beerguys blog and he requested I post another photo or talk about the Phil Hellmuth book I was reading so I have decided to do both!

The photo below was taken yesterday after I played too much online poker! I've given myself a rest today and haven't played any at all.

Omaha Hi Lo chapter of the Phil Hellmuth book - Phil says never underestimate the importance of A-2 among your starting hands and some professionals find it more important than starting with A-A. The reason being that the majority of low boards require that you have A-2 in your hand to make the nut low. That's all I'm saying today....I don't want to give too much away and reveal my complete strategy for the 16th! Yes, that's right! I have a strategy!

1 comment:

imjusthere4thebeer said...

Thanks for coming through on my little request!

Mike