Monday, January 29, 2007

Laura D's Opinions on Various Disney Movies 2

The Aristocats - It seems to me this movie was made specifically for ME to watch. It has all the things I think are cool - Jazz, cats, incredibly rich posh people, butlers, crazy lawyers, painting, etc. "Scat cat" was obviously supposed to Louis Armstrong and that just makes it even better!
I like everything about this movie especially the "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat" song because it's true....well for me anyway.
I remember a line from the kitten Marie when she is fighting with her brothers and she says "Ladies don't start fights but they can finish them". I remember saying this to Paul a lot when we were children! Thomas O'Malley and all those swinging cats are the coolest of all the characters.
I give this movie 9/10.

Oh and look! Here's a random photo!

2 comments:

imjusthere4thebeer said...

I've yet to have watched this movie, however, in lieu of the picture, the review definitely gets a ten out of ten!

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, slimline wedding dresses Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin platforms. Bridesmaid Dresses