Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sup?

Just on to say that very soon I will be writing a "Laura D's opinions on various Disney movies" about Aladdin. I've just now got my little hands a hold of an Aladdin DVD. I haven't seen this movie in so long so it'll be interesting to see it again.

(To Leonnie) If we have nothing to do on Friday again we will probably watch Aladdin since I remember you saying you haven't seen it in ages either. Also we shall enjoy Arabian Nights! Like Arabian days! More often than not! Are hotter than hot! In a lot of good waaaaaaaays!

Thank you for your attention.

2 comments:

imjusthere4thebeer said...

Aladdin is on my personal top 5 of the Disney Movies.

And ironically, the "Laura D's opinions on various Disney movies" is by far my favorite of all the opinion/reviews on said various Disney movies...

Mike

Anonymous said...

Waaaay! Mike. Lol. Aladdin is THE top disney movie.

-Leonnie