Sunday, March 11, 2007

Friday

Just thought I'd post this little thing that happened on Friday. Paul, Leonnie and I had nothing to do so we got the playstation down and played Track and Field. I knew right away what the results would be because it's always the same....

1st - Paul
2nd - Computer
3rd - Laura
4th - Leonnie

And yes, that is how it turned out. But the most fun part of this is when we choose our names, usually when we write in our names we just write whatever letters come up because trying to write on the playstation is hard! I was ABE. I always use the name ABE because it's easiest (all the letters are practically next to each other). Paul was BURR. Leonnie was CLPPO.

During the events we had most fun coming up with chants for each other while it was that persons turn. They are as follows -
ABE's chant: A - B - E, easy as 1 - 2 -3! A - B - E, 123! A - B - E, 123!
BURR's chant: BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR! (That's Leonnie and my idea)
CLPPO's chant: C - L - P - P - O, that is what she stands for! Class, Living, People, People, Oranges!

Here is CLPPO doing the long jump.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never win :(

-Leonnie-

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! wedding dress. Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Heels