Thursday, May 17, 2007

Random Things I Find Interesting

  • "I passionately hate the idea of being with it; I think an artist has always to be out of step with his time." - Orson Welles
  • The 9 muses in Greek mythology. (I found out about this after watching an incredibly weird Rita Hayworth movie) They are goddesses who rule over different parts of the arts. For instance Terpsichore is the muse of dance and Calliope who is the muse of epic poetry.
  • Cluedo DVD Version!!!!!!
  • The photographer Gregory Crewdson.
  • How one of my photgraphs was used to convey a point! Click here

2 comments:

Bud said...

This is a very arty post Laura D

Anonymous said...

Orson Welles was so right. You must do what you beleive in not just try to please.
There is more than a touch of the Rita Hayworth in you.