Sunday, September 23, 2007

Random Things

I can't wait til tomorrow, Paul is going to buy a bunch of chicken and bring it in. And right now I am very hungry for chicken!

CLICK HERE FOR STEPHEN COLBERT'S IMPRESSION OF RAIN

(OR HERE FOR THE LONGER VERSION)
It's hilarious. I like how according to Rain's website his motto is "Endless effort, endless endurance, endless modesty" and Colbert replies with "Oh yeah?! Well my motto is INFINITE modesty! And buddy I will carve that on the face of the moon!"

Raymer style sunglasses.

This is what happens when you get a new brush tool in Photoshop.

1 comment:

val said...

Thanks for dropping by the blog. Glad you like the D'Evine one - we're all obsessed. You could try some of your photo magic on pictures of Vincent, I'm sure everyone would love it!