Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Few Different Things

I was in town on Monday and was shocked to find out someone has put bubbles in the fountain!
My dad sent me a cryptic text message that leads me to believe it was him!
But later I questioned him on it and he claims it was a "copy cat" because this is what him and his friends do when they go to different countries.

An update on my learning of Mandarin - (I am using the Pimsleur mp3's) I am at the point where, when I watch Phoenix, I can understand 30-40% of what is said. Nice.
Here's something cool I can say: I learned the word love from listening to Richie Jen! (that's actually true!)

What else? Hmm...that's all I can think of right now. I'll post later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh xD I saw this :P Tis awesome, BUBBLE FOUNTAIN RULES!

-Leonnie

Anonymous said...

Bubbles in a fountain, well I never.

-Bop