Saturday, August 09, 2008

51st Regiment

51st Regiment is the new show I've been watching weeknights on Phoenix TV. I know I'm addicted to a show when it gets to the weekend and I start thinking "damn, I have to wait 2 whole days to see another episode!"

Anyway, I found out today that there was an old movie called 51st Regiment. A lot of it seems to be the same as the new show I'm watching. Here's my very cool example of how it's similar...


And now, for your enjoyment...or possibly just mine, is the opening titles to "51st Regiment".


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know if it's possible to get a subtitled copy of 51st Regiment?

Laura D said...

If you email me, I can try and find out for you. My email address is: unday_wut_u_did@yahoo.co.uk

Laura

Anonymous said...

I will look at the movie,is't Chinese?

Unknown said...

So good......

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get the video to play but I'll try and find out about it elsewhere. :)