Thursday, October 01, 2009

Laura D's Opinions on Various CNN Personalities

These are the things that pop into my mind when I think of various CNN people:
  • Don Lemon - Amateur
  • Wolf Blitzer - Beard
  • Hala Gorani - Hide your distaste madam
  • Jeanne Moos - There for the comedy value
  • Michael Holmes - Stop pointing at me! It's obnoxious.
  • Christiane Amanpour - Boring
  • Jonathon Mann - Very good...excellent, in fact
  • Abbi Tatton - John Oliver's sister
  • John King - Wussy, ask the tough questions already
  • Lou Dobbs - There's a reason they don't show you internationally anymore ("I want to throttle him")
  • Candy Crowley - Analyze this!
  • Jessica Yellin - Vying for her own show
  • Rick Sanchez - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1f5xrOfGU
  • Mari Ramos - I asked for the news not the weather
  • Anderson Cooper - Dyed his hair grey so when he gets old no one notices??
  • Dr Sanjay Gupta - Tell me something I don't know
  • Frareed Zakaria - Makes me sleepy
I left a CNN International person off of this list because it would delight her too much to be mentioned.

And there we have it. If there are spelling mistakes take it as a homage to the guy who writes the headlines on the CNN ticker.

No comments: