Monday, July 22, 2013

Twitter Interview #13 @psychicparrot

He may be number 13 in our list of Twitter Interviews but this guy is certainly not bad luck.
The always entertaining @psychicparrot! May I also mention that he is a fellow Red Dwarf fan? Fan-smegging-tastic!
Interview time!

Are you happy to participate in this interview or are you doing it against your will?

I’m in my default state of slightly confused.

State your name and purpose:

Jeff Murray. My official title is Lead Cybernaut and Virtual Adventurer for PsychicParrot Games. My mission is to watch ducks and stare at cats. On the side, videogame things.

Bouncy castles or trampolines?

Bouncy castles. You can’t lose your mind on a trampoline.

You just won a years supply! But of what?

Marmite. One jar. (thanks, Lister)

Your boss is gonna be introducing you at a big fundraiser where you will make a speech. But your boss is lazy and can't be bothered writing the introduction. Write yourself your own introduction in no more than 15 words.

Introducing the amazing, incredulous, fantastic, marvelous, flabbergasting, megablasting, world famous international superstar megastar author … Jeff.

Eyebrows are now being replaced with slugs, are you happy about this?

No. Not happy. Could up getting salt in my eyes, which may upset the guppies in my brain.

If you could spend the day traveling through a real life version of a game, which game would you choose? (Video and/or Board game)

Ghostbusters, so I could be Bill Murray’s sidekick for a day.

A snowman is about to melt, he asks to live in your freezer until the snow returns in a month. What do you do?

Cry and play my harmonica, since it reminds me of that traumatic movie with Michael Keaton in it.

You can only eat one type of food for an entire week, what food do you choose?

Jaffa cakes. I actually lived off them for a while, as a mate of mine once worked for a food company and he gave me a huge box of them. I call it Jeaven. Jaffa heaven.


Complete the sentence:

Frogs are generally... awesome.

I would like to smack... everyone.

My computer likes... overheating.

My window over looks... a tree.

Jiminy Cricket used to have... wooden balls.


Would you rather...

Be
A) Too hot
B) Too cold
C) Too ticklish

B. The default state of Canada.

Survive
A) On a desert island
B) In a luscious forest
C) A conversation with your worst teacher from school

B. With fairies and fruit bats.

Walk on
A) Water
B) Eggshells
C) Through the wind, walk on through the rain. And you'll never walk alone.

C. I used to live in Liverpool, where you never walk alone because some scouser is standing behind you, attempting to steal your trousers.

Rather
A) Buy something for more than it's worth
B) Sell something for less than it's worth
C) Swap something for a mystery prize of equal value

C. I like prizes. Not so much sur-prises, though. I like to know where I stand.

Eat
A) Too much
B) Too little
C) Pot Noodles

C. Despite what people say, I could just go for a curry pot noodle.

Draw a picture of yourself hanging around with an animal of your choice. Be as detailed as you wish.


 Yay!! Need more @psychicparrot? Of course you do!

(HE WROTE A BOOK!)



(You can't go wrong with a site like that!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Jeff's a genius and takes after his parents, but then I am his dad!