Friday, July 26, 2013

Twitter Interview #17 @emileewhemilee

 Our 15th Twitter Interview is with the very funny mummy @emileewhemilee!!
I swear, she is one of the nicest people on Twitter and you should follow her right this second. It's Friday so consider it an #FF!

Are you happy to participate in this interview or are you doing it against your will? 

I am very happy to comply with this interview. 

State your name and purpose:

My name is Emily Riner and I am still not 100% certain of my purpose. The fun part is finding that out, right? I am, however, currently the owner/operator of a home-daycare, mother of 2 children, step-mother to 1, caretaker of many pets, and wife to an amazing man.

What is the funniest feeling?

The funniest feeling is watching my kids grow old and act exactly like me, and what I assume my husband acted like as a child. It’s like a glimpse into the past.

Shaggy, Velma, Fred or Daphne? Who would you rather ghost hunt with?

Shaggy, for sure! He and Scooby always had the most fun, even if they were the ones to get caught by the ghost and held as ransom. They would make me laugh the entire time, which is important since I am terrified of ghosts and spirits. Well evil ones anyway.

You just won a years supply! But of what?

The first thing that came to mind was milk! We drink between 3-6 gallons a week and a year’s supply would be wonderful. My brain is incapable of thinking of a non-essential item; sadly this is a casualty due to my adulthood responsibilities.

You just discovered a 3 foot monster living in your house. He asks you for asylum to continue living there. What do you tell him? And what do you name him?

It would have to be a cute monster, like one of Monster’s Inc, and I would tell him yes as long as he kills all spiders that he encounters. I would name him Frank, a good practical name.

Make a motto using the following letters LNIOS (an acronym, if you will)

Love
Not
Indifferent
Onion
Slime

If you could spend the day traveling through a real life version of a game, which game would you choose? (Video and/or Board game)

Candy land! The worst thing that can happen to you in that game is you get stuck in the Molasses Swamp and have to eat your way out. Definitely my type of lifestyle: Candy for everyone!

An 80 yr old man asks you how the internet works. Explain the internet using a series of lies.

I would explain that the internet is made up and doesn’t actually exist. It is a government conspiracy, much like the first man walking on the moon. He must point and yell at whoever tells him differently because they are trying to brainwash him.


Complete the sentence:

An ant can jump higher than me but I can...squish his ass.

No cupboard in my house contains...bat brains. We have everything else.

More reality shows would be...a travesty to mankind.

I have the greatest...guinea pig in the world!

Cheese usually...is double fisted by my 4 year old.


Would you rather...

Be walking down the street and
A) Get splashed by 3 passing cars in a row
B) Have a small child run up to you, kick your shin then run away giggling
C) Realize you can understand what ants on the sidewalk are saying to each other, but that they are saying bad things about you

B) It happens to me daily and really isn’t that bad once you get used to it.

Rinse your mouth with mouthwash that tastes like
A) Dog poo
B) Cat pee
C) Mint...but then realize someone else just spat that stuff back in the bottle

C) Mint. I’m sure that the mouthwash chemicals would kill their germs before they infected me. Also, it would have most likely been one of my kids or my husband that spat it back in the bottle. I already am subjected to them on a daily basis, so it wouldn’t be so bad. I definitely would puke at A & B!

Spend an hour
A) With a tiny dog that is non-stop yapping
B) Having an imaginary tea party with a 5 yr old girl
C) Have a tea party with THE ACTUAL TEA PARTY

B) Again, that is something that is pretty normal here. Kids say some amazing things when you take the time to listen :-)

Get caught
A) Stealing cookies from the cookie jar
B) Stealing rookies from the rookie jar
C) What is a rookie jar?

C) What in the world is a rookie jar? Is it full of athletes? I’d def steal some rookies out of that jar ;)

You killed Professor Plum in
A) The Ballroom
B) The Billiard Room
C) The Conservatory

B) There are more weapons handy in the Billiard Room.

Please explain why you killed Professor Plum and tell us which weapon you used (anything you say may be held against you in a court of law)

I caught Professor Plum trying to steal my candy, so he had to go. I did it with a pool stick, smashed that old boy’s head right on in. But in all seriousness, I did not kill anyone and have a very solid alibi for that night.

Draw a picture of yourself if you were a bunny rabbit. Be as detailed as you wish.



 She merges reality with imaginary, look at that!

And as I said, it's Friday so go follow her...

No comments: