Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Twitter Interview #28 with @OcarinaOfTom

 Our 28th interview is with the very funny and interesting @OcarinaOfTom!
Now sit back, relax and enjoy the chaos :D

Are you happy to participate in this interview or are you doing it against your will?
Happy? I’m ecstatic! You are the first person ever to interview me.

State your name and purpose:
My name is Tom Hall. My purpose is to rid the world of reply all text messages while promoting my message of love and cheese.

If you could only have one type of sandwich for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definitely the cheesesteak if we are going on sandwich genre alone. I could get steak or chicken, awesome melty cheese and good veggies. There is not even a close second.

You just won a years supply! But of what?
Milk. Definitely milk. It is more expensive than gas at this point and I drink it as though it contains my life force. And whole milk, too. None of that hippie 2% and lower. That is just white water. Also, soy milk is not milk. It is soy juice. The soy bean has no nipple.

Who is your least favourite Looney Tune?
This may not be a popular choice, but Porky Pig. He is just not funny to me. He has no real meaningful interaction with the other characters on a regular basis except for Petunia and who cares about her? She’s less entertaining than Porky. Give me a Wile E Coyote any day. Poor guy just wants a good meal and his pride won’t let him give up and just buy a chicken dinner. Now THAT is relatable.

If you could spend the day traveling through a real life version of a game, which game would you choose? (Video and/or Board game)
Oh! I can choose board games? Sweet! Candyland. Come on, who hasn’t at least once in their life dreamt of a world entirely made of candy?

An actual fly on the wall wants to blackmail you. I won't ask what he saw you do, but what are his demands?
He is giving me six months to finally play through my video game backlog. If so much as one game remains unbeaten, he is spilling the beans. *Queue dramatic organ music*

Complete the Sentence:

If 2 heads are better than one, then...everyone will want a second head, leading to an explosion in business for hat makers everywhere.

My best facial expression is...my “up to no good” face as I suddenly gain the visage of Emperor Palpatine

Pigeons are useful for...carrying message during the Civil War and making sure you wash your car regularly.

I never have enough...bacon.

Superman may be able to fly, but I can...manage not to destroy most of the planet with Michael Bay explosions in the name of “saving” it from Zod.

Would You Rather...

Have to
A) Sit on a wet bench
B) Have a runny nose but no tissues
C) Skip everywhere you go for a week, even to the bathroom

A

Go a month without
A) Your phone
B) Your computer
B

Have your likeness portrayed in
A) A comic book
B) A video game
C) graffiti

B

Spend the day as
A) A bee
B) An ant
C) A grasshopper

B

Please explain your decision:

I think it would be crazy fun to be able to lift many times my own weight for a day. I would have a bunch of other ants get on each other’s backs and I would bench press them to impress the queen. Then some careless human would step on the mound and I would spend the rest of the day running around at full speed trying to rebuild my home.

Draw a picture of yourself as heavyweight champion of the world. Be as detailed as you wish.



 See more from Tom at the following places:

No comments: